The Mac OS Business Case, which we wrote in 1997, demonstrates the business value that the Macintosh Operating System gives creative professionals.
- Show how Mac OS increases profits, reduces costs, and gives organizations a strategic advantage over their competitors
- Provide a template of business value to which creative professionals can add financial information (such as cost versus benefits and return on investment) to produce a business case for Mac OS within their organizations
Please note: This business case emphasizes business value but does not contain a financial analysis. For a financial analysis, see the sample business case for office-automation equipment.
- Creative professionals who need to justify using the Mac OS
- Business decision-makers whose opinions influence an organization's choice of computing platforms
- Technical writer: Al Kemp, Impact Technical Publications
- Illustrator: Gayle Croissant-Madden, Primal Screens
Return to Business Cases page.