Society for Technical Communication
Rocky Mountain Chapter
The PENTAX PocketJet User's Guide explains how to install and operate a 1.1 lb. portable printer.
For more information about the award-winning PocketJet printer, visit the Brother Mobile Solutions web page.
Letter from Satisfied User
"The PocketJet is an absolutely beautiful instrument. The instruction manual contains everything one needs to know, and is written for people who have other things to do with their lives besides playing with computers. The Quick Reference Card is beautifully laid out and very informative. In short, the entire PocketJet team really deserves the highest praise. You have done a fantastic job!"
- Explain how to install and operate the printer
- Explain how to solve printing and operation problems
- Minimize user reliance on technical support
- Keep the user guide simple, clear, and short
- Make the user guide colorful and people-oriented
- Reviewers in the trade press
- PENTAX product publications expert: Bill Thomas, Senior Technical Writer, PENTAX Technologies
- Technical writer: Al Kemp, Impact Technical Publications
- Designer and illustrator: Gayle Croissant-Madden, Primal Screens
See a sample page.
See the companion quick reference card.
Return to User Guides page.